another one in the pocket! Yay! Sore after the tough training day we had yesterday and getting ready for teaching BodyCombat in one hour… [good luck! haha]
Those were hard training days, we had a great team. One Tribe! During the coming three months we all have to work even harder on the video assessment to get a permanent certificate.
My post BodyCombat happy meal :)
Alpro’s Almond Milk is great, but this one is SO YUMMY!
And I guess the BodyCombat Mix I’ve made for the class this morning was not very hard : only 700 kCal per hour (I’ve seen higher values!) Ach wel, doing that Prodigy Esquiva’s track 6 four times a week (- three days in the row + with one rest day in between) makes the legs scream, so I’m actually not complaining. Next week we launch BodyCombat 55, so the coming week gonna be the last week we can enjoy the good old [killig] Combat tracks. Yay. well, the new release is also pretty cool, can’t actuelly wait to launch it. :)
Just please take this Hazelnoot milk away from me before I drink it all in one time! :)
Basic Overnight Oats (my favorite!)
Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies Recipe:
(Makes 30 cookies)Ingredients:
3 ripe bananas
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mash bananas in a large bowl, then stir in remaining ingredients. Let batter stand for approximately 20 minutes, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes.
Cool completely, then place cookies in a freezer bag. Seal, label, and freeze.
Nutritional Information (per cookie):
47 calories; 7.5 g carbs; 1.6 g fat; 1.5 g protein; 1.3 g fiber; 1 WW PointsPlus
My name is Patrick Bateman. I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Kale leaves stuffed with rice and mushrooms make a great appetizer or a meal…RECIPE
Flour-less Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter - I used PB2 mixed with water and they turned out okay, but probably not as well as they would with regular peanut butter! Using PB2 is great if you want a lower fat & calorie recipe.
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- If using PB2, first mix it with water, then add it with all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. I made 5 decent sized cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes!
Banana Split Cheesecake Bites
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk (light or regular)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup mashed banana (measured after mashing)
- 1 stevia packet (any artificial sweetener of your choice) or 1 tablespoon sugar (or to taste
- tiny pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup raw cashew butter or coconut butter. (If you can’t find either, you can make raw cashew butter by soaking raw cashews for a few hours until soft, then draining and blending. Be sure to measure the ⅓ cup after blending)
- Blend everything together, very well. (blender or food processor.) If desired, you can add shredded coconut. Pour into cupcake liners or a small container, or you can even make a mini springform pie. Or increase the recipe to make a traditional-sized pie! Freeze until hardened (a few hours). Store in the freezer.
Nutritional information per cheesecake:
30 calories 2.5 grams fat 0.5 grams protein 2.5 grams carbs 0 mg cholesterol
recipe from this website